Payoneer bank is eally favorable to use in these places because it works in places where SEPA bank system is valid and is not. The registration is done on their website and is not too much time consuming. There are three different ways to use your money with: credit card, eCheck or Global Payment Service.
When you register you get $25 after depositing first $100 and you get $25 through the referral link you signed in with. (It would be awesome if you could sign in with our referral link here):
- Payoneer accepts payments from 2000 different partners some of which are: Upwork, Freelancer, PeoplePerHour, Fiverr, 99Designs, ClickBank, iStockPhoto, Amazon, Airbnb, Rakuten, Lazada, Wish.
- Need a bank account in a different country? you need to get your money that you earned as a freelancer? Like a referral, you sold goods over amazon, ebay? you sold images or any other material electronic character? accept payments like you are in the same country as your client.
- Ask for payments from clients directly through payoneer.
- Transfer money through payoneer without taxes (from one to another is free).
After registration your credit card will arrive in time period from 2-3 days. The credit card is a debit card from MasterCard. With it you can pay anywhere where they accept MasterCard (shops, etc…) without any taxes. At ATMs there is a small fixed tax when withdrawing of $3.15. If you are using a Payoneer ATM you aren’t paying this tax. Yearly upkeep including the sending of the card is $29.95 and there are no other expenses for the bill but there is a fee for money transfer and it depends on the type. Payments to Payoneer, bill and card have a very small fee and are much smaller than i.e western union.
Global Payment Service supports payments from:
- USA (USD) / Transfer through ACH (local bank in USA).
- Europe (EUR) / Transfer through SEPA.
- Great Britain (GBP) / Transfer through BACS amd FPS.
- Japan (JPY) / Transfer through Zengin.
This way only companies can do payments and not individuals.
I would recommend you payoneer, bill and a credit card
(Click the Image)
A payoneer bank account can be opened from almost any country in the world.
Yes, when you open an account, you get a MasterCard that arrives to you in a short period of time.
Payoneer bank card is like all other bank cards and can be used in shops, restaurants, etc., and even at ATMs. Everywhere they accept MasterCard.
There are several ways to charge the basic one via proforma invoice. Payoneer prepares a pro forma invoice according to which you are paid.
Yes, and very easily after connecting these accounts.
Read other texts from our blog.